Emmanuel Episcopal Church is proud to announce
Afternoons at Emmanuel
A private small group after-school program serving
Audubon Park School K-5 students.
Afternoons at Emmanuel offers aftercare with
compassion, structure and professionalism.
Features & Benefits:
- The program coincides with the school schedule from August to May. Hours are 3:00pm – 6:00pm Monday thru Friday with Wednesday starting at 2:00pm
- Small group program with no more than 40 students a day allowing your child to receive monitoring and care that is not attainable in larger aftercare programs
- Safety – a hot button with good reason! Your children’s safety is our number one priority. Our campus is secured through locked gates including a locked front entrance to prevent any unauthorized access to the campus
- Structured aftercare program with scheduled time for homework, snack and play helping your child to grow into confident and successful students in a loving and nurturing environment that follow the basic principle of our Emmanuel community.
- The program is operated by caring and conscientious staff members that passed a Level 2 background check
- Our program is accredited by FLOCS (Florida League of Christian Schools) to give you the confidence that we are committed to quality care
- Our web-based parent portal allows for easy management in your relationship with Afternoons at Emmanuel Cost – $80 per week
Space is limited, click the link below to submit your registration!