A private small group program serving K-5 students
Summers at Emmanuel offers summer care with compassion, structure and professionalism.
See our dates for Sumer 2020 and register below!
In preparation for our community reopening the following is our anticipated summer camp schedule and themes*:
Cost: $185/week or $50/day
Hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm
Bring a packed lunch and refillable water bottle.
- May 26 Modified hours: 9-2 @ $100/week or $50/day
- June 1 Modified hours: 9-2 @ $125/week or $50/day
- June 8 Cooking up summer goodies
- June 15 Calling all Einstein’s!
- June 22 Water play
- June 29 Let your creativity flow
- July 6 Find your rhythm
- July 13 Life lessons and your moral compass
- July 20 Cooking up more summer goodies
- July 27 Best of Summer
- August 3 Wii play together
Due to the uncertainty of OCPS start date, we will continue to hold weekly camps.
Weeks currently added are:
Every Friday will be a water play day! Please apply sunscreen at home and make sure your child has a bathing suit, towel and dry set of clothes.
REMEMBER TO LABEL ALL ITEMS.
*Please understand that we must follow Orange county’s health and safety guidelines and therefore adjustments to the schedule may become necessary.
Stay tuned for 2020 VBS schedule.
New to Summers at Emmanuel?
Click here to submit your registration!
Use the form below to sign up for a camp